Monday, June 30, 2014

And Here Comes July!

tomorrow is July 1st.  Fun.  it's not only my birthday month but it is that time of the year again: SONA (in no order of importance btw.)

i cannot overemphasize the preps required from our end for SONA  but my Life, as i turn Ruby this year, is, as far as i'm concerned, deserving more attention.  i have a reliable, competent team for SONA.  i have only myself to plan my Life for the better.  Of course, in both instances, i have God's Hand in it but i believe that I make His plan happen from my humble end.

so what exactly do i plan to do?  nothing grand.

i will:

Make each day a better one.
Smile and laugh (silly) often.
Eat in moderation.
Enjoy time with friends.
Spend more time with family.
Watch movies!
Read more books.
Persevere.
Mentor.
De-clutter.
Purge my social networking contacts.
Write/blog more often.
Sing and dance even when people are watching.
Walk often! walk more!
Save.
Travel.
Create memories.
Contact friends i have not seen nor heard about for the longest time.
Apologize to people i think i've hurt.
Pray as often and as intense.
Have more ME time without care in the world.
Understand and accept others' oddness, no matter how difficult.
Resort to peaceful means all the time.
Think happy thoughts.
Powersleep!
Spend wiser.
Work smarter.  Party harder. Rest to the max!


Love.
Respect.
Hope.


No comments: