Thursday, August 13, 2015

Daydreaming Dreams

There are those days that I find myself daydreaming and thinking about what I want to do, where I want to be, and all sorts of (happy) things.  These are the days when meetings bore me to death or work just becomes too toxic or when (some) people annoy me.  Sometimes, when I'm caught between crossroads or some monumental task that I couldn't seem to diskarte on, I look back at my own experiences, and take off from how I managed in the past.

And when I find myself wanting to escape from all things and people, I find myself looking back at very happy memories I have had.  There are those memories, those that even at my lowest, of heart breaks, of failed decisions, of really stupid actions, gave me strength and (some) inspiration albeit its unpleasantness.  There were always people and faces I attached to particular memories, and how I looked back at those times with fondness.  

Somehow, there are just some things and people special enough to have remained in my heart, whose memories are kept with love and affection.  And when I am all weary and beaten, I get that key to my heart, and I flood myself with good times and truly joyful thoughts.

I don't know if this post makes sense but it is one of those days when I feel I'm neither here nor there, and the only thing that reminds me of fun it is to be alive is to daydream, look back and dream awake.

1 comment:

BabyPink said...

Ah, I feel you, Tita Pie! I so feel you! *hugs!*